Model building kits
The P Model arch building metal garage kit has vertical side walls and a pitched roof and is most common among the various arch buildings to be adjoined to or beside a home as a workshop, retail metal building, storage garage for equipment, boats or recreational vehicles or a warehouse building. The widths can vary from 13 to 30 feet and 12 to 16 feet high. This clear span building model design, with straight vertical walls allows more usable space and height and comes in various attractive colors to choose from.
The P series arch building is economically priced because our prefab garage kit manufacturing process requires less labor due to the unique design. This building is easy to erect with no special tools necessary. Just bolt the panels together with the help of 4 people and our easy-to-follow instruction manual and you should have your metal garage completed in just a few days.
This building is certified, designed and built to withstand the most severe weather such as hurricanes, major snow storms and even earthquakes. Constructed with AZ55 Galvalume® steel, it has a 40 yer rust through warranty, limited paint warranty against peeling, flaking and loss of adhesion. Choose from several accessories such as three types of metal building insulation, ventilation, or overhead doors of walk through doors and skylights.
- 40 year warranty
- Complete usable interior space with no beams
- Durable to sustain major weather events
- Easy to erect design
- No special tools requires
- Easy to follow instructions
- Tested for the highest quality industry standards
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Friendly well trained customer service hotline
- AZ Galvalume® Steel - a superior steel alloy containing aluminum and zinc which was developed by the steel industry to provide extensive durability that is 700% more rust resistant than galvanized steel.